B&B Terms and conditions
Published/Edited – OCTOBER 2019
* The cost of your stay is £45 per horse per night. Please check in from 12 noon and check out by 10am. If this is not adhered to you may incur charges for another day’s stay. Stable, small turnout paddock, hay and bedding are included. There is no discount should you decide not to use the stable.
* We ask that you only use as much hay as you need and that it is kept in nets to avoid waste.
* Guests will be asked to show passport for all visiting horses and must have up to date flu and tetanus vaccinations before being allowed on the yard.
* Bedding is wood chip/shavings, unless requested otherwise. Horses are staying on a DIY basis. Staff will show you were the tools, hay and storage areas are.
* Please park sensibly in the car park as it can get very busy. Staying overnight in lorries/trailers is not permitted in our car park
* Maps are available on request. Ride Escorts are available to hire to show you routes or provide a sensible horse to join yours on the beach. This is an additional £25 per hour and must be booked in advance
* Beach riding requires your own permit for each horse, obtained directly from the National Trust (click here). Please ride responsibly on the beach and adhere to the National Trust guidelines. If other horses are on the beach, please be considerate and do not trot or canter past or close to them. The National Trust have the authority to ban horses from the beach if they deem it to be too dangerous, so please be sensible for the sake of all users.
* Please be aware that if you are riding on the heath or forest that there are cows, wild ponies and deer loose on the heath and occasionally in the forest. They are used to seeing horses but it is not advisable to trot or canter if in the same area as them.
* When going out on a ride, please check with staff if there is a group ride going out and leave either well before the client rides go out or wait a while after they have gone, so as not to disturb the running of our main business.
* Riders are not permitted to ride in or out of the front drive, please use the back gate only. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the yard.
* All stables used must be skipped out and tidied before leaving.
* By signing your form on arrival, you are agreeing that Studland Stables (or other business entities) holds no liability for any injury, loss or damage to yourself, your horse or your property during your stay.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay with us!